KiteLife Forum

please please help im desperate!!

Cyphert

so i have a giant delts its a tonys delta. and its a big beauty. i want to fly it by the next big festival. it has no spars and i need spars i also need a team with experience to put it up in the air. i have put a 12 footer up many times and a big box delta that pulled real hard. i have even done a stack of 5 avengers. but this beast is next level stuff. i was going to tie it down to my van to anchor it. i keep asking for help but nobody seams to want to take on the project. its to big for most everyone to want to deal with. but im not the first to fly this monster.

1. where do i get spars!

2 who wants to help fly it. (ill be video taping it for a kite film project im doing.

3. please help!

ok so the picture is of the kits folded in half. so its only 15x15 in the picture but when it opens its 30'x15' this isnt a toy its dangerous and should only be put up by professionals. this is my call to professionals to help me. i have asked everywhere and i dont know where else to ask.

post-7580-0-00431500-1357482937_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sweet thanks. i hope to have all three 20 footers and the 30 footer up at the memorial fly at WSIKF. i know the world kite museum has a bunch of his different kites as well. im still trying to get them all together. Robin McCracken will be helping with finishing the unfinished kites. Bazzer may also help finish one of them. once i start digging through the world kite museum to see whats in there ill have a better idea how many people we will need. i have 9 avengers (dual line that started the dual line craze). i can stack a lot of them 3 are always stacked some have been resparred and some have stand offs. we will probably aim for earlier in the week to not interfere with the 100 revs as i plan to also film that mega event!