KiteLife Forum

My Spot

mystainedskin

Thanks all! :ani_victory: I'm still a rookie w/ less than a year under my belt..but put the wings up everyday, regardless of the wind. :ani_smoke: A little rest and relaxation after work.

The race rods are well worth it, made a Huge change in the light wind flight. Now to make the other 2 sets of 50# and head out for another Sunday session so i can throw some feedback into the B2/rev2 poll. :bye1:

• Like 1

Nicejob Stayned.

It's really hard to watch these videos this time of year. It makes me so jealous to watch beachfront light winds in warm weather. Oh well. Someday I'll have less responsibility and I can move or travel to the more desirable spots. :kid_content:

Check must86 recent post about beach flying when not warm... i sort of answered in that, save some typing :sq-grin: Short end of it is, i fly in all weather and cold is the best...no one around. :ani_victory:

Easy to say when you're flying in a T-Shirt.

• Like 1

30? I was talking about 60 with all the clothing :ani_whistling: Coldest I have done was high 40's and wind was kicking good.That was this winter. Backside was soaked in minutes....but due to the layers I stayed dry. I did say I was from the south, but I have seen 0 and wore the same clothing...

Check must86 recent post about beach flying when not warm... i sort of answered in that, save some typing :sq-grin: Short end of it is, i fly in all weather and cold is the best...no one around. :ani_victory:

Easy to say when you're flying in a T-Shirt.

I hate to rub it in...it was 80 degrees...and today, I was barefoot on the beach. It only gets hotter from here on out. 1 xmas it was 90+, Took the top and doors off the jeep and went to the dunes for a picture for xmas cards. North Florida doesnt get too many cold months, if any.

Uggh ! 80 degrees ? I'd be dying... Maybe that's why you fly on four lines... you can just stand in one place, or fly from a beach chair. I guess one more reason for me to expand my Rev collection... c'mon RNG ! 2-5-9 2-5-9 2-5-9 ! :ani_weightlift:

I tend to move around quite a bit... And losing weight from it :) Although I do sit down when trying to get the basics on new stuff....sort of isolates the movements to the hands.

Since we sort of got on subject of beaches, heres my weekend spot from yesterday... State park, but still beach.

iPad for idiots is needed... I'll post it later or just use the link to YouTube below. That way those that don't want to see barefoot beach flying don't have too... ;)

Edited by mystaynedskin
  • Like 1