KiteLife Forum

General noob questions, first flight hypnotist

Gat0rbait

The Prism Quantum is a great first kite for the kids. My son is 12 and that is what he is flying right now. They are about 100 at most kite shops and are very durable. From the picture it looks like Navarre beach. I live and Navarre and go out fairly regularly. I am also flying the Hypnotist. Love this kite. I am in the same boat as you though. Flew when I was younger and just now getting back into it. By the way what are you riding in your profile pic?

Wow how far ive come in one year lol. 3 revs 3 dualies, some single lines, kitesurfing kite/board/harness damn its gone by fast.

I am with a group you should come fly with us sometime emerald coast kite flyers club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/emeraldcoastkiteflyingclub/

Were prolly going to be flying at opal on sunday.

I ride an 09 cbr600 looks like you got a 1k. do you ride much?

The Prism Quantum is a great first kite for the kids. My son is 12 and that is what he is flying right now. They are about 100 at most kite shops and are very durable. From the picture it looks like Navarre beach. I live and Navarre and go out fairly regularly. I am also flying the Hypnotist. Love this kite. I am in the same boat as you though. Flew when I was younger and just now getting back into it. By the way what are you riding in your profile pic?

I started with a Prism Quantum and love it. Can really feel the wind with.

• Like 1

My first dusl line was a new tech detonator. Can take a beating. I got it when I was 6 (I think) and it did not give in until last year (9 years later). The detonator has been discondinued but they have a new version (I dont remember the name)