KiteLife Forum

Good Used Zen

I know the odds are against me, but I need to ask - anyone got a good used Zen for sale? I've made due with an SUL for several years, but am looking to put a Zen in my bag! I'm looking for either a "ghost" white or blue fade, but will consider anything based on price! Maybe someone is looking to upgrade to a custom color combo and looking to move the one you have?? Feel free to contact me if you have something!! Thanks!!

• Like 1

Had never occurred to me to ask about a Zen for sale. I figured they were keepers & much prized by the advanced "Masters of Rev". But I too would love to have one in any condition. It's high on my list of next ones. Hope one finds you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't hurt to ask - I did and found one!! Worse you can do is ask!!

I'm bringing back this thread for a friend of mine - he's looking now!!! Anyone just not happy with theirs? Upgrading to something custom? Not sure of his color preference, but he asked, so I'm passing it along!!

Anybody out there??

PS: I don't know if he's seen your pix, Siaw! I've told him about them, but haven't heard any comments yet!

Well, I need to bow out... I've bought too many kites this year all ready. I'd really like to be able to fly '4' in low wind, but it just isn't in the budget. I fought with myself over buying those no-snag handles... a Zen would be a lot more ! Maybe next year...

• Like 1