KiteLife Forum

Karma 9/20/2013 -- Vintage Revolution Supersonic

makatakam

Ok -- here I go. I like some of the kites from other countries, so I'm taking this Karma thing a little beyond the lower 48.

Up for grabs (and grins) is a vintage Revolution Supersonic kite, frame and extra spars and sleeve (no lines or handles). Kite has been used but is in very good condition.

post-7138-0-54137200-1378563422_thumb.jppost-7138-0-06296100-1378563437_thumb.jppost-7138-0-27526700-1378563455_thumb.jppost-7138-0-52665600-1378563473_thumb.jp

Lots of life left in this kite, but it needs a little TLC and a drop of crazy glue or a few stitches near each wing tip.

post-7138-0-91659300-1378563489_thumb.jp

Drawing will be held late night on Friday 9/20/2013. Good luck to all. Note change of date of drawing, recommended by JB. Drawing date abridged in header and listing to 9/20/2013.

All you need to enter:

1 - Must be a resident of planet Earth.
2 - Post a reply below with a clear "I'm in!"
3 - If you win, return the favor by putting up a prize (any value) for someone else to win.

(note, I am willing to ship anywhere in North America (including Alaska, Mexico, Canada, excluding Hawaii) for this one, winner will need to specify North American shipping limits for their own drawing)

Using the preferred RNG method, I'll be drawing a winner on September 20th.

Numbers will be assigned in the order you announce your participation.

Random Supersonic video grabbed off YouTube:

Participants so far

1 bbailey

2 Joespickles

3 mystaynedskin

4 Reef Runner

5 Hasek

6 Wayne Dowler

7 lmoaks

8 Jynx

9 Nick Russell

10 oldcaptainrusty

11 Must86

• Like 6

Ok, we have two new players and I've updated the first post to show everyone who's in; 7 players total now. Come on in people, the water's fine. There must be more than seven out there who would love to own a Supersonic and have a kite or something kite-related that you don't use any more.

This is a direct challenge to you. Join in. It will only cost you some shipping. Think of what you gain and the good will you pass forward! You can't win if you don't play.

• Like 2

To be honest, I have never tried any of the Speed series Revs before!! This year at WSIKF, I did get my hands on a Blast, in light wind, and oh boy, fun!! For some odd reason, this piques my interest - I'M IN!!

Hmmm! Changing gears on us, eh ? :doh:

Not changing gears, just adding to the fun!! :cat_lol:

• Like 1

I had no idea there were only seven people in North America who don't have a Rev Supersonic! Wow, imagine.
I have one. I just want another one.
one for each hand never hurts! ;)

Nah, I have a vented already. When I win this one, I can go fast in higher winds and lighter winds.

Two more players -- woohoo! The count is nine, with Jynx and Nick Russell. Hi, Nick and welcome to the Rev forum. Good luck to all.

I know there are more people out there who have kites they no longer use which haven't seen light in years. Why, I can name at least half a dozen in my neck of the woods alone. Come on people, let's get the Karma juices flowing!

• Like 1

It was our honor, John. Thank you for taking so much time with us when you were so busy. We really enjoyed the group flying demonstration you guys put on. It was especially impressive knowing that you all had never flown together like that before. My wife Terry and I are eager to get a pair of Revs and join the fun!

• Like 1