KiteLife Forum

Group flying: Don't turn down the chance!

Jay Farlow

thank you JB...very enlightening, and sobering..it is like being all proud of learning a G chord, then seeing Stevie Ray Vaughan

......and then, just when you have Vaughn down pat, you run across Roy Clark or Chet Atkins! Suddenly, awe sets in. :ani_notworthy::rockon:

• 5 weeks later...
Is there a link or list of the most common commands or/whatever the leader calls during a mega fly?

http://www.revkites.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Revolution-Mega-Fly-Figures-v1d.pdf

Great.. thank you!

This link was the best thing I ever found! I have it saved on my phone and I refer to it ALL THE TIME! When I met Mike Kory (the author) at WSIKF this year, I actually felt starstruck for a minute. (lol) I don't think he knew I was serious when I told him how much I adored this manual, and that I have read it and referred to it countless times. It was so satisfying to be able to thank him for creating such an amazing reference tool!

My only piece of advice... don't let page 19 intimidate you. As a matter of fact, I'd recommend ignoring it completely, for now anyway. It hurts my brain.

• Like 2