KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 Revolution (10/20/13)

John Barresi

What could POSSIBLY be more silly than a bunch of grown ups trying to gain the favor of a simple computer program? To win a kite?

I swear, I've tried everything else. Silliness might be the final frontier... Banter on!

It'll happen when you least expect it...............so good luck (kinda) :ani_victory:

• Like 1

What could POSSIBLY be more silly than a bunch of grown ups trying to gain the favor of a simple computer program? To win a kite?

I swear, I've tried everything else. Silliness might be the final frontier... Banter on!

What could possibly be more silly is going gangster on the simple computer program when regular attempts to gain favor fail. Not criticizing, just saying that I am curious as to how the RNG will respond to that. You may be onto something, in which case "Gimme this kite, RNG, you beeeotch" or you may not, in which case "Sorry, RNG, he started it". Either way, the kite will still be mine!

and while all of this silly banter continues :ani_whistling: the RNG's clock is quietly ticking, ticking, ticking to an October 20th showdown with us....it's victims! :ani_weightlift: And only one will rise from the ashes to be the Victor of that beautiful B2 Vented Rev.....and the Victor is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME! :ani_yahoo:

Thank you thank you, and Thank You All for your support *LOL* *LOL* *LOL*

mtgrizzly52

• Like 2

and while all of this silly banter continues :ani_whistling: the RNG's clock is quietly ticking, ticking, ticking to an October 20th showdown with us....it's victims! :ani_weightlift: And only one will rise from the ashes to be the Victor of that beautiful B2 Vented Rev.....and the Victor is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME! :ani_yahoo:

Thank you thank you, and Thank You All for your support *LOL* *LOL* *LOL*

mtgrizzly52

N O T