KiteLife Forum

Who fly's near columbia SC , or Charleston ?

windpoacher

I am headed to Columbia, South Carolina week of 10-22, - 10-27, for my daughters graduation from boot camp !! :) and may find some time to fly, plan on a drive into charlston also , soooo , I am testing the waters, to see who may be around that part of the country ?? Just checking ??

..........................Thank's Eli Russell......aka..Windpoacher :rev_clockwork:

• Like 1

Eli, please give my regards to Fort Jackson. Never served, but we used to fly RC planes at an old range out there when I was at USC. Had a lot of good times. I can't think right off hand of any good open flying spots in Columbia. I'll ponder on it for a bit. As far as flying in Charleston, I can point you to my favorite beach on Sullivan's Island, where I first flew a Rev. I'll PM you the directions to there and any potential spots I think of in Columbia. Sadly I won't be able to be down there to join you, but I hope you can find someone to fly with. :bye1: