KiteLife Forum

After Midnite.......

mystainedskin

I forgot too :ani_whistling: I run alot of brake. Pretty close to the handle w/2 knots about an inch apart from one another. I actually think it was a stock rev leader with an extra knot...and I do the whole clip removal deal w/ a larks head on the screw(makes it even shorter)

Only 2 people have used my setup that actually fly revs...both suggested I had a whole bunch of WHOA going on :g:

WHOA is a good thing ! :ani_whistling:

Sounds like you are getting deep into the B2 world.... My B2 mid, is my go to kite, now-a-days ! :)

Nothing like a complete suite....... :rockon:

post-4670-0-59887900-1383400028_thumb.jp

(just saying)

• Like 3

Planning on atleast 3 here pretty soon...... But B's. I like the smaller sail..don't get me wrong. The larger sail just "feels" right to me... I think all the sizes and styles have their place. So I just need Atleast 8 more minimum. :)

Sounds like a plan, for sure....... :ani_victory:

For me, the B2 is like a speed bag I bring out sometimes just to play and warp things a bit...

The 1.5 PRO drives, rather than skates across the wind... My favorite, hands down. :)

I truly think its just as many have said...time on the lines. I guess I do fly a lot compared to most...in all conditions. But I continually see improvements...so its hard to not fly every chance I get. #1 it keeps me from going ballistic! Life has been so much better since I started flying and bringing real joy to myself.

Gospel brother, pure gospel. :kid_content:

• Like 2

I've been putting time on the lines... I'm almost ready to fly with you guys ! I moved back to the 120s, and they make the 1.5s seem slow. Maybe I need a B2 ?

Think of it as more forgiving.... If your looking for speed,then maybe the B2 is what the doctor ordered..its a quick little monster. I was flying on 50'. I flew the Rev2 on 90lb 120' and couldn't tell the kite was there...shorter line sets and weights also. I didn't have that with the B2. It was just like a smaller version of the 1.5 as far as "feel" goes for me.

Very nice!

Have you run that clip through an anti-jitter filter to smooth it out? I notice at times (mainly when the kite fills most of the screen) that the rest of the scene seems to morph around it. A pretty cool effect but not one I think you'd get without post processing the video.

I've been looking for something I can run kite captured videos though to get rid of the jiggle. Thanks

It is Youtube that made the morph effect. The recent short clips i made where on my cell..After fixing the jitters through Youtube, it was there again. So , not my camera.

My son's old Rev 2 was tame on long lines, compared to lighter, shorter lines! The reason for 120's is to open up the wind window for teams or people that demo! Gives you so much more room to work!! Shorties are opposite, makes the kite quicker across the window, speeds up your reaction time!! Also good for 3-D flying or light, changeable winds!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...