KiteLife Forum

Emerald Coast Clinics... aka "Date with Destin-y"

John Barresi

Wow, was this ever a whirlwind of a happening... In roughly 48 hours, this went from me wondering about taking a couple weeks somewhere warmer to film a whole new batch of tutorials to doing exactly that, PLUS clinics on two different weekends!

Dec 07-08, 2013: Emerald Coast Rev Clinic (ECRC)

Dec 14-15, 2013: Emerald Coast Sportkite Clinic (ECSC)

The Emerald Coast Kite Flyers Club has been very forthcoming with local assistance during my filming sessions, so we're making both these clinics a STEAL at just $35 individual registration for two full days of instruction and fun at Noriega Point in beautiful Destin, FL.

post-1-0-26438000-1383456999_thumb.png

Can we say water flying?? :)

Sick of the cold already like me?

Flee south! :)

• Like 4

This couldn't have happened at a better time! I've been looking for an excuse to get down and visit the EC guys... A little schooling from J.B and a reason to get out of Michigan in winter.... Was the perfect push i needed. See ya there!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

• Like 3

I was jealous BEFORE, then I took a closer look. Perfect white sand on a spur, water on 3 sides. Almost makes me want to move.

Tell an Aussie something, from what I've learned from US TV shows isn't Florida where everyone retires.....?

Really jealous of the marked spot. Have a ball all.

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures by the way...those blues almost blend right into the other blues. ;)
  • Like 1

It is very beautiful. I went to Pensacola when I first started getting into kiting. Flew right by the pier. I have some pictures somewhere with the snapshot 1.2 and the water tower in the background. The water reminds me of the Virgin Islands............one day....sigh..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...