KiteLife Forum

Delta Park

We fly at West Delta Park as often as we can. Sometimes 2, 3 or 4 times a week. Wide open, easy access, lots of parking, lots of room.

John has a detailed Google map made up here.

Sunday's at noon, till whenever, is the most consistant regular time to find folks out there flying. However, during the Comp Season, we're on the beach just about every other weekend. The rest of the time, it all depends on who's doing what when and where. Like today, Saturday at 2:00ish.....John is missing in action, having fun down in Brookings!

Anytime is a good time to get out there! You never know who just may have had the same thought! So grab your kite bag and get there!

Theresa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are usually anywhere from 6 to 12 of us out there most Sundays, unless we're off at an event somewhere... Come on out and fly with us! :blushing:

<iframe src="http://www.kitemap.org/function/sd-lite.php?id=2&sname=West+Delta+Park" width=300 height=300>

Edited by Kitelife
Added KiteMap.org reference!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tuesday......Delta Park.....

John, Takako, maybe Bazz and Steve still here before continuing north.....

I plan on being there about 11 am, then off to The Kite Shoppe for a few hours.....

Come on out and play!

Theresa

How about a week from Friday? :kid_drool:

I plan on being there about 11 am, then off to The Kite Shoppe for a few hours.....

Come on out and play!

Theresa

How about a week from Friday? :)

the 25th?

or the 1st?

Come on out and play!

Theresa

How about a week from Friday? :)

the 25th?

or the 1st?

Sorry, got my dates mixed up. :) That would be two weeks from this coming Friday, the 8th of August.

Lynn and I plan to be in Beaverton visiting an old friend. We will have Friday free, so thought we might get in some flying.

Sorry, got my dates mixed up. :) That would be two weeks from this coming Friday, the 8th of August.

Lynn and I plan to be in Beaverton visiting an old friend. We will have Friday free, so thought we might get in some flying.

OK! The 8th sounds good :)

John's in town too that weekend :)

We've been tossing around a couple ideas.......

I'll put the 8th on my calendar.

:)

T

We plan to tow our little Airstream to the Elk's Lodge in Beaverton on Thursday the 7th after visiting a friend in Albany. We'll be free all day Friday, the 8th.

If a gathering works out, that would be great. If not, we'll fly anyway. Or maybe visit Powell's Books or Wink's Hardware. Or maybe just go to the Black Bear Diner and eat our brains out. You can hurt yourself at the Black Bear Diner you know. :)