KiteLife Forum

Randy Tom "Vampire Rose" Masterpiece Rev *******SOLD********

Wish I could. Gorgeous kite!

Thanks. It really is an amazing work of flying art. I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't sell...I had dinner with Randy a couple weeks ago actually. Him and Ray Wong. They are both great people.

Subscriber 1150

• Like 1

Thanks. It really is an amazing work of flying art. I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't sell...I had dinner with Randy a couple weeks ago actually. Him and Ray Wong. They are both great people.

Subscriber 1150

Name dropper......

Bloody nice kite though.

• Like 1

Subscriber 1150

Name dropper......

Bloody nice kite though.

That's funny! I did feel like I was hanging out with a couple rock stars :). But only my friends here on this forum can appreciate it! When I came on the kiting scene in 1997 those guys were a big deal but age is catching up with all of us so they have slowed down a lot but I did here some interesting conversation between the two of them about things to come possibly.

Subscriber 1150

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
....... I'm not sure how to update the Topic.

Click on the "edit" button at the lower right of the post you want to edit. Then at the bottom center of that, click on "use full editor" and you can change the title info.

• Like 2

....... I'm not sure how to update the Topic.

Click on the "edit" button at the lower right of the post you want to edit. Then at the bottom center of that, click on "use full editor" and you can change the title info.

Thank you, Hasek!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1