KiteLife Forum

Karma 11/28/13 Happy Thanksgiving Prism Nexus

Tmadz

This little kite is so much fun. It just darts around the sky and can take a beating. It was my first stunt kite and it's time for someone else to have some fun with it. It's a Yellow Prism Nexus that stands out in the sky and makes people notice.

Prize includes original bag, lines and winder.

post-7156-0-35247400-1384377313_thumb.jp

Karma rules and guidelines apply

Drawing will be held on morning of Thursday 11/28/2013. What better way to start off the holiday season by receiving something rather than leaving your family and traipsing to the mall to spend money?

1 - Postage paid for the winner in the lower 48.
2 - Post a reply below with a clear "I'm in!"
3 - If you win, return the favor by putting up a prize (any value) for someone else to win.

Using the preferred RNG method.

Numbers will be assigned in the order you announce your participation.

Update: I finally put the kite together and I noticed there a small 1cm tear near the upper left spreader. I will repair it with Tedlar tape. Otherwise the sail and leading edges are in fine shape. There are some dirt marks on the sail so it could use a bath. I took the bungees off the lower leading edges and replaced it with bridle line for a firmer hold on the sail when assembled and I have vinyl caps to cover the ends. It still has the original clips that Prism puts on the leads of the bridle to attach the lines. I think that I have a couple of extra parts (spreader, leading edge, etc.) that I'll throw in. This is a great fun kite for a beginner or intermediate. As you gain some dual line experience it will get easier to do tricks, but I like it most for fun in the air. My favorite is getting fluorescent landscaping ribbon from the home improvement centers and add about 50-100 feet as a tail. This baby can take some beating, but the LE's and spreaders will break. Hence the spare parts.

I will say that this is gonna hurt a little for me because this was my first real stunt kite :sq-cry: but I really wanted to give some good Karma. :sq-smile:

Entrants:

1. Nick Russell

2. Zachprism01

3. bbailey49

4. oldcaptainrusty

5. ninja

6. elmo264

7. Mtgrizzly52

• Like 3

Only one more day to enter. I'm a morning person so I'll do the drawing early to get it out of the way before I have to put my turkey in the oven. What could be better than making someones holiday brighter?

I have entered the entrants names above.

• Like 1

And I have to apologize to oldcaptainRusty. I kept putting an extra c in his name in error. Enjoy the kite. She's lots of fun just killing time and great for little kids because she doesn't pull much.

• Like 1

Congratulations Captain!!!! I've got 5 prisms of various levels and they are all a ton of fun to fly as well as being precision kites. I think you will have some great fun with this dualie for sure!

Everyone, have a safe and heart felt Thanksgiving and don't eat too much turkey *LOL* Yah right!

mtgrizzly52

• Like 1