jegouv

Name: Duende 2.2 Std - Jorge Gouverneur

Category: Dual Line

Date Added: 19 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Submitter: jegouv

Short Description: J.Ls with 1.5 Lazy Susan

Kite: Duende 2.2

Wind: 10-15+ mph.

This kite has 4 stand-offs. The standard position is with the slightly longer ones on the outside. For this video I switched them with the shorter ones towards the outside. I feel it tricks better but it has less precision.

I really like this kite. It can do yo-fades, Taz Machines, crazy copters without compromising fades back-spins 360s 540s the half axles and cascades are a little difficult to perform.

I got this kite because wanted to learn more radical tricks. With this kite I learned to do: yo-fades, Taz Machines, crazy copters and now JLs with 1.5 Lazy Susans

I would recommend this kite if you already are skilled with Slack Line tricks and want to take it to the next level.

View Video

==

NOTE: This is an embedded video from one of the video sharing web sites (i.e. YouTube) and may not be the submitter's original creation, as videos are often shared or posted (embedded) due to popularity... To see the original uploader of the video, just click the logo (i.e. YouTube) in the corner of the video while it's playing.

• Like 2