KiteLife Forum

WTB: Indoor Rev

tkrinor

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sir - running is against my beliefs!! :ani_wallbash: That doesn't mean I don't move, but as little as I need, to keep flying!! You'll find that bad conditions will do more for teaching you, than that easy to fly in beach wind!! :ani_idea:

Not to say I'd ever turn down a chance to fly in that nice wind, ........ just saying!! :ani_giveup:

• Like 3

Actually I tried my first 360 with a b-std / diamonds / 30 ft last week end. Twas a bit embarrassing to say the least, not exactly twinkle toes here and really don't get it.. feel or concept wise

My first 3D was less than successful as well............but hey tried them both.

kite was on the ground more then the air last Sunday

back to the vids...

• Like 3

Actually I tried my first 360 with a b-std / diamonds / 30 ft last week end. Twas a bit embarrassing to say the least, not exactly twinkle toes here and really don't get it.. feel or concept wise

My first 3D was less than successful as well............but hey tried them both.

back to the vids...

this Sunday... same as last Sunday :ani_wallbash:

Any way to fly with friends? I was on a really slow track to learn to fly the Rev until I met with a bunch of people at the Carolina kite festival. Super friendly and very helpful. I finally got it and have really been expanding my skills ever since. If you can't make it to fly with others then hang in there. Stop. Breathe. It really is easier than you think. Lighten up the grip and just start to feel the maneuvers. Take great pride and sense of accomplishment in each new small skill learned. Just keep flying, it will come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

back to the vids...

No fear my friend. Mine was in front of Mr.B himself.. running like crazy, everything in my pockets making all kinds of racket. With his kite none the less...lol

It just takes some practice and you will have a smooth pace with a full sail ;)

• Like 2