KiteLife Forum

And it begins...

We're obviously trying to get a few things together for the trip and some emergency cash just in case, so we're letting some real beauties go...

FS: KiteLife Masterpiece Rev

FS: iQuad Masterpiece Rev

FS: Skinner Masterpiece Rev

FS: Gibian Masterpiece Rev

FS: Custom B-Series

FS: First B-Series prototype

FS: B-Series VTD

Note, some of these might as well be made of "unobtainium" due to their rarity...

It pains us to see them go, but it's going to a great cause and we still have a few special treasures saved away. ;)

• Like 1

Maybe you ended up with the wrong vehicle John. The Subaru is going to be a little tight to live out of. Of course with your rep, you could couch surf every state just with folks off the site!

You're welcome to cross the invisible line and come on up here when you hit Montana.

That's part of the adventure Rook, minimizing our existence and living cooperatively for a spell. :)

And you're right, showers and couches galore every 300-500 miles I'm sure... We'll have opportunities for respite.

Montana is indeed on the grid... Wonder if there are enough fliers around for a clinic?

How many fliers do you reckon are in your neck of the woods, that would be game for a clinic?

1 for sure. There's always the tennessee wind militia, but I don't know how excited they would be. I might just have to sojourn down to Jacksonville or intercept you in South Carolina.

• Like 1

Do that roaming and adventuring thing now. Life is a blink and you don't want to miss it. If you think of coming to southwestern Ontario, you'd have a place to stay here in Dorchester.

Wow, that Gibian masterpiece went quick! Gone before I even saw it (and I even took a peek at the forums in the middle of the day). Lucky whoever snatched it up.

The adventure sounds exciting. Also glad Berkeley is already on your radar. I know of several people in the area who would be interested in a clinic. Safe travels.

• Like 1