KiteLife Forum

And it begins...

Wow, what a trip! That's totally something I want to do some day. I see you are making a stop in Yellowstone near the end of your journey (I'm imagining it will probably be this fall that you'll be there)... are you planning on a clinic or anything at that point? I live in Boise, I know you're not coming through B-town, but you'll be close, Yellowstone and/or Idaho Falls is only a few hours away from me.

We're now headed into this part of the country... Firm stops are Mt Rushmore and Yellowstone, maybe the badlands, but the rest is pretty wide open as long as it's sort of between us and Victoria BC.

post-1-14114153252978_thumb.jpg

Private lessons (full day) are always a possibility, for clinics (casual or otherwise) we really need at least 5-6 people committed to coming.

If you're in this neck of the woods or know someone who is, throw us a bone - happy to look into it! ;)

Not 100% sure, depends on demand between where we are now (Grinnell IA) and there...

Possible stops in Omaha, definitely Mt Rushmore...

Yellowstone could be sometime next week.

Best place to track our progress is Facebook, if you're on there. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/barresij

• 3 weeks later...