KiteLife Forum

FS: Blue Moon Kites - Moonie Limited Editions - SOLD

This is truly a collector set - Blue Moon Moonie Limited Editions - All kites in the set - Mamba #14, Mantis #7, Mongoose #7, Exile #7.

The Mamba is the only one with air-time. It was flown once on a beach during the blue moon in August 2004. The other kites have never been flown. All in excellent condition, stored with the leading edges extended, not tensioned, no cats and non-smoker environment.

I always thought I would have this set forever, however I feel it is the time to let these move on. I no longer fly dual line kites, my knees have made it hard to move about briskly on sand or grass. Now my recent foot injury has made me have second thoughts about flying dualies.

I really want to keep these together as a set and in the hands of someone who will appreciate them for the art and artistry that they represent.

Bluemoon Kites by Ken McNeill are no longer being produced. Ken's kites are made with build with quality and style.

Recently I have seen another unflown Moonie go for $400. As I said I'd like to keep them together, I'd accept $395 each to include shipping and insurance to CONUS. No fee PayPal only.

Photos will be posted later this week.

Serious inquiries only please.

Until I can get pictures taken, an example of the Moonie can be seen at Ken's Flickr site. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kenmcneill/with/1314196171/