KiteLife Forum

Revolution Kites for Sale

Uploading pictures is a 5-6 step process:

1. Hit the More Reply Options button on the bottom right corner of the reply box.

2. In the new window, click the button at the bottom "Choose files..."

3. Go to the folder where you have your pictures, choose the one you want and choose the open or OK button. (This is where moving them to the desktop makes it easier like Paul said.) You can choose more than one at a time, but then all of those will be attached to the same message.

4. The pictures will upload to the server and appear at the bottom of the posting window. Now you have to click the "Add to Post" text on the right of the picture name.This will add a funny piece of link text into your message at the place where you are typing. You can put spaces or returns or enters before the link to move it down and away from your text.

post-7975-0-70063600-1396569048_thumb.jp If you don't click the Add button, all the pictures will just be tacked on the end of the message, like the other two at the bottom of this.

5. Choose the Preview Post button down at the very bottom to see how it will look. If you don't like it you can edit it in the bottom copy of the message (the one with the links instead of the thumbnail pictures). Then Preview again.

6. When you are happy, Click the "Add Reply" button to send the post and your work is done.

Hope the prices are good on those Revs - I'd love to buy a second!

Kelly

post-7975-0-75089200-1396569049_thumb.jp

post-7975-0-86723200-1396569050_thumb.jp

I must say those are some impressive numbers. Guess you've been flying for a bit longer than me. I really think your user name is a great one. It's kind of Old Testament. "And the Hyzakites dwelt in the land of good winds blessed by great prosperity for many generations."

I'm also looking to get extra vent, I have 2 or 3 1.5sul's, a rev2 setup with tapered rods and a zen. Masterpieces 4 Bazzer, 3 Randy Tom and one each of Ron Gibian, Dean Jordan and Eliot Shook.

I'm allowed 5gb of data each month and pictures really eat that data up, so I try to keep it in check.

Understood, but pictures really help sell the kites. You'll have to make a choice if it's easier to eat the data to post the pictures or forgo several hundred dollars for each kite sold. I don't think it would take too long to sell them if they're reasonably priced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wasn't sure of which of the 4 links to use from photobucket, so I put all 4 in the test post and found out only the direct link actually worked. Once I knew which link worked I listed a new rev blast, but it hasn't sold yet. I'm not even sure how to work the quote thing but I tried to quote post #22 above.

I wasn't sure of which of the 4 links to use from photobucket, so I put all 4 in the test post and found out only the direct link actually worked. Once I knew which link worked I listed a new rev blast, but it hasn't sold yet. I'm not even sure how to work the quote thing but I tried to quote post #22 above.

sent another email. Check your inbox. ....

• 3 weeks later...