KiteLife Forum

Today i joined the "Dark Side"

MarkT

After 30 years of dual lines i acquired my first Quad. Flew for about 1 hour today realized i have alot to learn. i kept forgeting about the lower lines, Many walks (I need the Exercise) Why is it called the Dark Side?

• Like 2

Welcome to KiteLife, it's a great place to exchange thoughts about any kites you're interested in. I too am new to the Dark Side. Even sixteen months in I still have much to learn but the journey is what I always enjoy. Join us in the chat room. We'd love to hear from you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks all for your support. I still have not received an exact answer to why they call it the dark side.

I signed up for J.B. clinic on the 19th and 20th of july at sand key fl. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

MarkT, on 11 Jul 2014 - 9:48 PM, said:snapback.png

I still have not received an exact answer to why they call it the dark side.

You're really overthinking this.

Tmadz you have hit the nail on the head this is most likely why i'm having a hard time flying the rev

Because one day you will see the LIGHT ! Oapbillf I hop that i see the light on the 19th and 20th

Mark

Just enjoy and let the power of the dark side guide you. The difference between dualies and quads is that once you get your setup correct for you, it takes very little effort. Unlike dualies that may have you running all over the field for tricks.