KiteLife Forum

Karma - Kite Stakes June Give Away (6/1/14)

Larry OKC

The next Karma drawing will be for 2 kite stakes from LS Custom Kite Accessories; a Davis Marble Kite Stake & an iQuad golf ball kite stake plus holsters for both. The lucky winner gets to select the marble from Walt's current stock and the colors for the holsters.

After the drawing I will let Walt know who had the KARMA on their side! All you have to do is contact Walt and pick your marble from the current stock...

****Images are from current stock and may have changed by time of drawing****

post-8048-0-55162800-1399987460_thumb.jppost-8048-0-10770200-1399987466_thumb.jppost-8048-0-62478100-1399987470_thumb.jp

LS Custom Kite Accessories is a KiteLife Sponsor!

http://www.kitestakes.com/

This drawing will be done using the RNG method and entry number will be sequential by order of entry. Remember to begin your entry post with "I'm in!" so that there is no confusion.

Standard Karma Note:

This is a Karma Drawing. The winner of the drawing is expected to “pay it forward” by offering their own prize for the next drawing. Please do not enter unless you are willing to offer your own prize, preferably not the prize you just won. Drawings should be open for entry approximately 2 weeks, and the next drawing should be posted as soon as possible to keep the Karma rolling.
These drawings are run by and for KiteLife members. The moderating team only ensures that your drawing post contains all of the pertinent information (drawing date/time, adequate prize description, drawing rules) before approval. If you are a KiteLife member, and you reside in the lower 48 states of the US, you are eligible to enter. You do not have to be a paid subscriber.

Here is the link to the original Rules and Guidelines thread:
http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5426-rules-and-guidelines-please-read/

The mechanism for the drawing itself is entirely at the discretion of the person offering the prize. In the past, entry number has been determined either by order of entry or by the post number in which the member declares “I’m in” to the drawing. The drawings have been performed using the RNG method (
http://www.random.org/sequences/) or by choosing the numbers out of a hat (I believe an adorable daughter did the picking in that scenario). The only requirement is that the method of selection is clearly spelled out in the drawing post.

Entry into the drawings is done by STARTING a post in the drawing thread with “I’m in”. In order to remove any confusion or misinterpretation, only entries with posts that START with “I’m in” will be considered. As with all other KiteLife drawings, bantering is encouraged. This is for fun after all.

And the WINNER IS Flyinken!!!!

1 Must86
2 Tmadz
3 pickensw
4 makatakam
5 mtgrizzly52
6 bbailey49
7 lmoaks
8 FlyinKen
9 Allen Carter
10 Amexpmh
11 dragonfish
12 elmo264
Here is your sequence:
FlyinKen PM me and I will get everything set up!!!
  • Like 5

This is an awesome prize, Larry OKC! Thank you for keeping the Karma rolling. I'm going to get in on this one, just not quite yet.

Edit: As a matter of fact, after looking closely at the selection of marbles, I believe I may just have to buy myself another one if I don't win. Those are great!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

And the WINNER IS Flyinken!!!!

1 Must86
2 Tmadz
3 pickensw
4 makatakam
5 mtgrizzly52
6 bbailey49
7 lmoaks
8 FlyinKen
9 Allen Carter
10 Amexpmh
11 dragonfish
12 elmo264
Here is your sequence:
FlyinKen PM me and I will get everything set up!!!
  • Like 1

Congratulations, Ken. We need to see pictures of your finished stakes. Thank you, Larry, for offering such a great prize. Ken has submitted his drawing for approval (Way to be on the ball on that fast turnaround, Ken). I have asked him for one little bit of information. Once I have that, I will approve his drawing and get it posted and lock this one. Good luck all, and thank you for helping keep the Karma rolling.

• Like 1