KiteLife Forum

Rev 1.5 B -series sail only ..cheap

If the only tatters are the leading edge, write a nice note to include in padded shipper env and send it to Eliot, care of the Shook palace.

It will come back all slick and perfect, add some crap and see what you think, change the frame, or bridle, add sissy sticks, it is a repaired beater, treat it like it was stolen property!

Sorry folks I was thrown a curve ball on this one. I had to think it out.

I have been slammed at work. It got put on the back burner until evenings so I would to have time think a bit.

I posted "sold" to let folks is was no longer available one way or another, in hindsight should have posted no longer available. I knew it was gone one way or another from the posts and the pms but had not decided which offer etc.

Carlos, if you sent me a pm I deleted it by mistake. I can't accept your offer as i had better offers soon after yours was posted.

Mark I would have accepted your offer but received a pm from someone else that I had to think about, around the same time.

It looks like the kite will be involved in sort of a trade. A bit of the spirit of kiting involved rather than the just $.

The kite is no longer available. Sorry about the delayed response and thanks for your patience.

It something would change I will PM to see if anyone is still interested.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...