KiteLife Forum

Prism Customer Support Rocks

dmcneil

Called Prism to find out about the cost of a nose repair for my 4D. They said $15 and that includes return postage. Wow! So on Saturday I sent them my sail. On Tuesday they called me back to say "your sail looks pretty worn out so we are going to just replace it with a lightly used demo sail." Same price...$15. Got the sail back today, Friday. It looks practically new. I am definitely a happy camper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I got a Prism sliver roll up bag from a mate and it was missing a couple of buckles. I contacted Prism as I wanted to purchase some and they sent me out replacements plus some spare free! They even double checked as there were a couple of different types. Pretty happy with their service too.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've not needed to use their customer service for repair yet, but have sent some emails back and forth with them. They are quick, patient, and want to help.

Wow, they answer emails now ? It used to be that if you wanted to interact with Prism folks, you had to call them. Really pleasant people to deal with, like most of the people in the kiting world.