KiteLife Forum

Whats your favourite video to introduce the dark side?

Gu1234

And I have to note that lately the "goal study at dusk" has got me. I watch that at least 3 times a week. I mean Pink Floyd helps but it's just a great unedited calming video to watch. In fact... :-)

2013 Goal Study (dusk play):

Holy Cow, how did I ever miss this video...........and with Pink Floyd, to boot ? That's "Shine on you Crazy Diamond (Parts 1 -5)", and "Shine on you Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9)", two of my absolute favorites, from the 1975, "Wish You were Here" album............

Holy Flying John...........How did I miss this ? And what a bunch of great "Dark Side" flying. Here, here :big_beer:

As I have mentioned before, when I fly, I always fly with music, and it's always "Pink Floyd" - always.......... :doh:

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

One of my favorite Rev vids, btw...

Marc is one hell of a pilot, could watch him for quite a while. :)

WHHAAAAAAAT?!?! This guy is an amazing pilot! He moves so quick, it's nuts! I kinda want to see a picture in picture of him and his kite...

• Like 3

One of my favorite Rev vids, btw...

Marc is one hell of a pilot, could watch him for quite a while. :)

WHHAAAAAAAT?!?! This guy is an amazing pilot! He moves so quick, it's nuts! I kinda want to see a picture in picture of him and his kite...

Ahhhhh, I just figured it out... this is van der Graaf, correct?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...