KiteLife Forum

B-Series Mid Vent Package (12/15/14)

John Barresi

Nick hasn't been around in so long, that he doesn't even remember that this is a Kitelife drawing not a "KARMA" drawing!! :ani_idea::ani_giveup:

Oh yes I have, and oh yes I do ! Just a bit of "trickery", on the behalf of my good buddy, the RNG..........

Don't forget, December is my lucky month (12-25-2012) ! :ani_victory: (lucky Kitelife winner #98)

• Like 1

There won't be any hard feelings if a kitelife newbie turns out to be the lucky one I hope! :clover::prop:

No hard feelings from here in the mountains of Virginia. I am rooting for you Brucifer. When I used to fish all the time I noticed that in general it seemed that the person who needed to the most caught the fish of the day. I would be there with all the latest gear, hottest lure, the current theories & fishing like mad. Then some young kid with a cane pole & an earthworm would haul in the lunker just a few feet away. After my thoughts matured I realized that just participating was enough, joy of others was of prime importance & life was good if you just let your heart open up to feel it. Best wishes to a new KiteLife subscriber. Recently I won and it was the kite I wanted the most of all that have been given. Not a coincidence in my experience it seems.

Truly hoping, SHBKF

• Like 4

It's almost drawing day, and I have decided that, if I win, this is going to be a great Christmas present for a very deserving young man in Florida. John Layton, I don't know if you ever check in one the drawing threads, but I'll be sending this one on to Shaye if the RNG chooses my numbers.

• Like 3

Y'all still put a HUGE grin on my face and warmth in my heart, I love this place! :D

Audit done - I got our new folks added, culled the latest expired numbers, read all the trash-talking, and laughed out loud several times...

So, LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

Insert imaginary drumroll here...

• Like 1

That's a very long drumroll! :)

Ya, sorry about that... I generally do the actual draw after I say drumroll...

Due to the way our master list is organized and how random.org's drawing system works, we have look up the drawn number in our master list, see if it's expired, make sure its really expired if so (via PayPal), then find an active number, look it up on the master list, make sure it's really active (via PayPal), all before pulling the trigger - a pain to be sure, but all in the interest of fairness. ;)

• Like 1