KiteLife Forum

mystainedskin

Out to enjoy some sun today after alot of rain. Sunshine and 4 to 8 mph out of the NNE....that's butta for an east coast guy.

I was KAPing and Reving off and on,so i figured what the heck. I already know of the twisting outcome....but it will be fun right?

6 minutes of dangling video during some Rev play.Fun:

• Like 4

Nice one, Scott... your rig is more stable than mine, I guess those pulleys make a difference... I've been thinking about upgrading my rig to one with a rotating servo, but maybe the pulleys would be a bigger upgrade ?

• Like 1

Nice one, Scott... your rig is more stable than mine, I guess those pulleys make a difference... I've been thinking about upgrading my rig to one with a rotating servo, but maybe the pulleys would be a bigger upgrade ?

The pulleys really are worth it. I think the main issue is weight. The gopro rigs are so light..instead of sliding along through rings(or whatever is used), they sort of jitter along. My blurry count went to virtually 0 once the pulleys were introduced.

• Like 1