KiteLife Forum

Added a Prisim Quantum

Nick Russell

Probably not a better starter kite out there for the price. A lot of people make the mistake of getting a smaller cheaper stint kite and get something that's to fast to fully enjoy. Quantum is a large full size kite. That flys great. Make sure to post pictures or it never happened.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm going to add one of these in a couple of weeks. I'm hooked on these stunt kites. I used to watch my aunt and uncle fly stunt kites about 15 or so years ago; I would always goto Kite Country with them in a mall in Sandiego. Been vacationing with my family once a month back to California, I figured I would show my kids how fun these things are as my aunt and uncle did to me. We are headed to Kite Party in HB next month.

• Like 1

The Quantum has had so much praise as a beginners kite that I thought it was about time I got one a few months ago. I have flown it several times & enjoyed it very much. Wish it would have been my first kite. The larger sail has a nice pull & flies a bit slower than the smaller kites sometimes purchased by first timers. It also easily pulls a long tube tail with no problems at all. Hope to have a chance to use it as an introduction kite for others who would like to try a dualie. Even though I now have many fine kites my wife says the blue Quantum is the prettiest kite she has seen me fly. Hope to get a stack of three or four of these fine kites going eventually. Enjoy, SHBKF

• Like 2