KiteLife Forum

Ocean Shores Dual Line Clinic (May 9-10)

John Barresi

Looking to expand your dual line kite skills? This is a great chance for anyone to spread their wings, from beginning flight to advanced trick sequences, recreational or competitive, all skill levels are welcome!

Schedule is 10a-4pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with a general "Dual Line 101" portion first thing Saturday morning in which we'll cover all the little set up details and general equipment knowledge that often hold fliers back before they even get in the air.

Technique highlights:

- Multiple landing and relaunch

- Essential precision / control

- Slack line / freestyle tricks

- Team / pair flying

- Tuning / settings

This is a BYOK (bring your own kite) affair, our job is to help you be successful on the kites you already own! For the team exercises however, we're working on securing sufficient "beater" kites and lines for students to use.

Registration for this clinic is $125 per person (12 STUDENTS MAXIMUM), includes all portions of the clinic - we hope to see you there!

Student Name:
pixel.gif
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Curse geography!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer up mate. It's the physical universe you're mad at. Don't be mad at your knowledge of how far away you are. We don't want you clueless.

• Like 1

Not even mad really. More glad that others can get the opportunity for quality instruction. With kites, I think everybody wins.

When I win the lottery, I'm flying JB and TK out here to Oz. A clinic and a tour.

• Like 1

Not even mad really. More glad that others can get the opportunity for quality instruction. With kites, I think everybody wins.

When I win the lottery, I'm flying JB and TK out here to Oz. A clinic and a tour.

I'm crying now - not me too??!! WAHHHH!!

I'm crying now - not me too??!! WAHHHH!!

Yea, and how about me. I want to come to OZ......Hmmm - long trip for an "old fart" - send pics.............. :cat_shy:

But what I really want to know, is WHEN, are we going to have the "East Coast Ocean Shores Dual (or quad) Line Clinic :confused!:

(we just get no respect over here) :cat_lol:

• Like 2

There's more kiting action down by you Nick... the kiting scene up North is just about dead... there hasn't been an event at Liberty State Park in a couple of years, and the Riis park festival died almost 10 years ago. I keep hoping the interest will come back.

• Like 1

Nick... I just need a minimum of six interested (committed) fliers at $150 each for the weekend to cover all expenses, and I can make it happen.

You, Marshall (who is already nudging me) and... ? Get me a solid roster of fliers to start the ball rolling!

If we work it right, I could also possibly do back to back weekends - dual, then quad. ;)

• Like 1

Nick... I just need a minimum of six interested (committed) fliers at $150 each for the weekend to cover all expenses, and I can make it happen.

You, Marshall (who is already nudging me) and... ? Get me a solid roster of fliers to start the ball rolling!

If we work it right, I could also possibly do back to back weekends - dual, then quad. ;)

You can add me to that list!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...