KiteLife Forum

What trick are you going to work on next?

Dave362

If you drive the left or right end of the kite in between the upper and lower lines on the opposite side, then all you have to do to recover is to do the same with the handles. Flying it back out would be the same as.........? I'm haven't a hard time wrapping my brain around this, but it does sound intriguing. I'm going to have to try moving the kite with the handles staked down to help me visualize it.

I tried it yesterday but couldn't do it, maybe because I was trying and the wind from the south isn't pretty.. Maybe a one handed falling leaf while the kite is gliding sideways on top of the wind, because the kite is coming towards you, almost the opposite of a catch and throw. But when it does happen the left lines are through the right lines and the right lines will also have 1 twist in them. I think I'm going to have to stake my handles to figure this out also. But instead staking the handles I'll probably remove the lines and put them on hooks on the side of the garage.