KiteLife Forum

Dream On (8/10/15)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new Dream On sport kite by Dodd Gross, from Skydog Kites, roughly a $129 value!

"This is what us older kite fliers call a "team kite". Big, slow, and predictable. The Dream On is not only one of the most beautiful sport kites ever to fly in the sky, but also one of the most pleasurable. If you are a smooth flier and don't really care about the latest slack line tricks and just want to fly a beautiful and predictable sport kite, this is for you. But wait, with a simple and quick bridle adjustment, the Dream On is capable of todays more advanced tricks. One of the most versatile sport kites available today and proven to be one of the most popular sport kites in the sky! Framed in a durable and high tech carbon frame and includes ready to fly dyneema lines on a winder with flying straps."

http://www.skydogkites.com/stuntkites/dreamon.shtml

post-1-0-39169800-1435198652_thumb.jpg

Dimensions: 87" x 35.5"
Materials: Ripstop Nylon Sail/6mm Carbon Fiber Frame
Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Wind Range: 3-20mph
Line Set: 70kg/25m Dyneema on winder with fly straps

==

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/332, and will be drawn on August 10th, 2015!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. ;)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Today I finally got to fly my Dream On and Little Dreamer as a stack. The winds were around 10 mph on the beach. Flying was smooth and easy. Whoever wins this drawing is getting an awesome kite.

Here's a photo of the two. The larger one is the Dream On. The smaller one in the front is the LIttle Dreamer.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Like 6

Just to make you suffer, here's another image from that same day.

LOL

P.S. I know a kite shop in NC that sells both.

I'm only going to need the little one, because I'm going to win the big one,and I need an excuse to buy something from Scott's new employer.

• 2 weeks later...