KiteLife Forum

[SOLD] Prism Stylus P2 [SOLD]

For Sale

[sOLD]

Prism Stylus P2

I've got a Prism Stylus P2 (equivilant to the SnapShot 1.9), which is in very good condition, complete with factory lineset, winder, and stuff pouch. This kite is in very good condition, and just needs to see some air. A few years back, I switched to quad-line kites, so this hasn't seen air for a few years. Back in it's day, it was probably flown only 3 - 4 times.

This is a very forgiving kite, and a great kite for learning dual line flight. I bought it to teach my wife to fly / nothing to break...........

If interested, shoot me a PM with some contact info. I'd love to do this via PayPal, if you got an account. I'll take $95 $75 $65, which includes shipping within the Continental USA, via USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks........nick

post-4670-0-91448700-1436832925_thumb.jp

post-4670-0-19955600-1436833012_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we have the "easy payment" plan. Especially for our "valued customers"..............

Just kidding everyone -- "I'm definitely not a store", just clearing out the old kite bag.

Josh, you know how to get in touch with me, if you want........... :ani_victory:

Thank you Ralph. I don't know how much longer I was going to last.

You're most welcome. It was finally too much for me. I note you mention the SnapShot 2.5. I think that kite is an excellent choice because of it's feature that allows conversion to four line flying. I got one almost three years ago & I believe I only flew it once before I arranged to have the parts sent to me so I could fly it as my first quad kite. I still fly it when I want to fly a foil in higher wind. I have some larger foils now but they can be quite a hand full in higher winds if you are flying static. I like flying the 2.5 on handles for the extra control as compared to a bar. You have more control in turns & flying backwards is pretty handy for relaunches. You also might look into a Tensor 3.1 as a quad foil. It is more pricey but not too much more than buying the SnapShot then adding brake lines & handles. The Tensor comes with a stake & in a really cool back pack also.

Thanks Ralph. I hadn't though about the cost approaching the 3.1 after conversion. I think I've found some Stylus P4's in stock online. That's something else to think about. I think they come with 2 line control as well though.

Just want to thank Nick for another wonderful kite. I have bought several from Nick over the last few years & the condition of each kite has always amazed me. He may have flown them but each kite has been so well cared for that they have all appeared new when I have received them. If Nick offers a kite you are interested in buying you do not have to worry about any surprises. His kites are the best. Thanks Reef Runner, SHBKF

• Like 1