KiteLife Forum

F.S. Revolution EXP

I just opened my album so if there is other kites you may be interested in you can right click the above picture and copy/paste the url into the address bar of another window, I tried it but have to refresh the new window once to get pictures then click the bucket to get to the library. If you see a kite you like and want, pm me I'll get back to you. Some kites may be spoken for and some will be sold in lots.

I just opened my album so if there is other kites you may be interested in you can right click the above picture and copy/paste the url into the address bar of another window, I tried it but have to refresh the new window once to get pictures then click the bucket to get to the library. If you see a kite you like and want, pm me I'll get back to you. Some kites may be spoken for and some will be sold in lots.

WOW ! That is some collection ! ...and people say I have a lot of kites. :ani_giveup:

• Like 1

I tried to answer bbailey49 by clicking quote thinking his question would be in gray above the answer. But It didn't do that.

How is that done?

Click on quote in the reply that you want to quote and the rest should be a piece of cake. If you don't see the reply you want to quote appear in the window, something is wrong, but I have no idea how to fix it.

If you're using Internet Explorer, that's probably the reason it doesn't work. Kitelife works best on Google Chrome for me.

That's probably it -- I gave up on Explorer years ago. A lot of things just didn't work right. I'm Chrome all-the-way now, occasionally Firefox.

How do I find the album?

Nick, go to post #4 in this thread. Right-click on the picture and click on "Copy image URL". Open new tab and paste into search bar, and hit enter. When the page opens you may have to right click on the page and click on reload.

• 9 months later...