KiteLife Forum

Gday Frankieflyin here.....

Frankieflyin

On the edges. Its the anti shake filter on you tube that does it. No fault of mine

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

A lot of the basic video editing softwares have some kind of stabilization function, might be worth a look around... That will generally give you a little cleaner visual, and your titles won't jump around. :)

What's with those rainbow shagging lines across those videos? Is it just me seeing it ?

Are you enjoying the videos? Would love input you may have. Either positive or negative. I won't hold it against you.

I like the kite flights and it was kinda hard to watch with rainbow shagging lines across the screen

What's with those rainbow shagging lines across those videos? Is it just me seeing it ?

Are you enjoying the videos? Would love input you may have. Either positive or negative. I won't hold it against you.

I like the kite flights and it was kinda hard to watch with rainbow shagging lines across the screen
Which video are you talking about,?

WOW !!! ... it's gone ... all of them ... ... Franklin & kid ... cute !!!

• Like 1

WOW !!! ... it's gone ... all of them ... ... Franklin & kid ... cute !!!
Hope you can now enjoy videos

On the edges. Its the anti shake filter on you tube that does it. No fault of mine

A lot of the basic video editing softwares have some kind of stabilization function, might be worth a look around... That will generally give you a little cleaner visual, and your titles won't jump around. :)

yeah I'll look in to it when I get round to it.....thanks JB. Sometimes it gives a nice effect.....lol.

What did you do? did you watch at lower resolution?

Nothing on my end ... I guess, we need to contact Agent Mulder & Agent Scully (x-files) ... lol.

Someone did saw the rainbow shagged lines and mentioned in here, maybe it's forum media plug went haywired for a day or two ...

I just found out ... it plays fine on computer ... it's not the forum ... it's my tablet ...

... take a look

post-10149-0-42608100-1448033160_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...