KiteLife Forum

Gday Frankieflyin here.....

Frankieflyin

Frankie, I'm thinking you should really do a blog... :)

We love these posts, but they kind of get lost every time we get into a new page... If you start a blog and post the videos there one at a time with a little back story on the scene, folks can always find them and comment directly on each one, they may also get more visibility when Google indexes our website for search results.

Food for thought, but I definitely don't want break your stride - carry on being awesome. :)

• Like 1

I agree with John, you should do a blog.  Your topic is already pretty long with you as the most frequent poster.  I feel you would get more views & it would leave more room for comments on each entry.  Sometimes by the time I view a particular video you have already posted several more & the one I might have commented on is a few posts back.   If you did the blog format I could still comment right on that particular blog entry.  And by the way, you're videos have given me inspiration & ideas for the days that I get to fly Revolution Sportwings.  

Just out here in the woods, SHBKF

• Like 1

Dare I say as well, I might miss some videos because although I am genuinely interested, 3-5 is a lot for me to watch in one sitting (too many plates spinning most of the time)... Individual blog posts leave each one in our unread queue until we've interacted with it, and allow us to appreciate each one as we make time. ;)

• Like 1