mywindstuff

Bluffs Breeze Kite Festival / My Wind Stuff / Gering Ne. / Labor Day weekend.

mywindstuff    68

3rd Annual Bluffs Breeze Kite Festival , Sponsored by My Wind Stuff and Nebraska Tourism . Saturday Sept 5th we kick off in Mitchell Ne. At the old Mitchell airport just after the Old West Balloon Fest hot air balloons launch at 6am , we will fly until dark , this is one of the largest flying fields we have seen in a long time (airport) miles of clean air without obstructions. Sunday the 6th and Monday,Labor Day the 7th 11am until Dark, we move back to Gering Nebraska to Five Rocks Amphitheater with the Scottsbluff National Monument in the background. Plenty of shade , parking , Rubidox rv campground , restrooms etc.. This is a family fun day , children , adults, amateurs and professionals are all invited to this FREE festival. Contact Curt at 785-483-1309

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By happysuperbutton
      Got one thnx!
      Wanting to buy a used Revolution kite!
      Eyeing a 1.5 B-series, midvent, 3wrap. Since it's gonna be a first ever quad, I'll also be looking for handles and lines.
      Preference for local deals so we could meet up and skip the hassle of packing for shipping and all that extra effort.
      Feel free to PM me too, thanks all and really appreciate it!
      Also looking for any 1.5 style rev (Reflex, Classic, vented, etc.) If you're thinking of letting one of your revs go, pm me please! Has to be RTF.
    • By Dunoyer
      Discover the best kiteboarding movies the 2016-2017 season has to offer, celebrating amateur stories as well as industry videos.  The films will be shown on the big screen at the premiere kiteboarding beach in Boston: Pleasure Bay. The audience will be the Academy of Kiteboarding Films.  The votes will be cast and tallied on the spot with the winners announced that very night!  
      The committee (Kiteboard Junkies) will curate the best and most appropriate films to compile a 90 minute program with statues awarded to the top videos in the following categories:
      -Best Industry Video
      -Best Male Video
      -Best Female Video
      -Best Amateur Video
      -Best Documentary
      -Best Local Video
      Submissions are now open!  We are looking for films that show passion for kiteboarding and the lifestyle. If you have made a kiteboarding movie, the work has merit and the filming is well done, be it an industry video or an amateur kite film - we are interested in viewing it!
      Due to this format, films must be under 5 minutes in length.
      To apply, send an email to kiteboardfilmfest@gmail.com and please include:
      Your contact information.
      Tell us where you are from and list any websites or organizations you belong to.
      Include a link to the website, YouTube, Vimeo, or ftp download.  If you would like to send us your submission instead, let us know.
      Submission deadline: July 25
      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
      For more information, check our facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/InternationalKiteboardingFilmFestival
      All are welcome to join us in Boston at Pleasure Bay, August 22nd 2017!

• By Rick Nelson
      The Community Kite Festival of Huntsville, AL, sponsored by AshaKiranonline.org, will be held at John Hunt Park, Jaycees building and park area, on March 4, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  I'd like to invite everyone in the area to come out and participate, or just come out and watch.  There will be food and entertainment, and it is a free event.  (Entertainment will include watching some old, fat dude attempting to fly a kite for the first time in over 30 years.)
      facebook.com/communitykitefestival
    • By vnkite
      Link here, on YouTube:

• Upcoming Events