I have been quite busy....and embarrassed I have not done more than basic shares with this yet. Stay tuned.

I had 3 short runs while there. A few really challenging moments with soooooooooo many kites in the air. Big lifters...a gajillion homemade kites flying on anything that could be used for flying line. Quite an experience... Even met some kite fliers from KiteLife that I didn't know about...from the Caribbean. Do the search.....you will be very impressed at some kite flying in different parts of the world...the competition and goals of competing are very different from what we see ;)

The clear box kite and crew are the ones I am referring to..they made this kite, along with some of the night kites in the hotel lobby. no test...launch it baby...let's see what it does! Awesome! I was so stoked to have a camera in the air :)

Until then..... Enjoy some KAP photos from Cartagena, Colombia ;)

https://flic.kr/s/aHskiH8SfQ

• Like 3

Award winning kite by Simon Crafts. ;)

Another master builder.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By KAP Jasa
      Kite aerial photo of a cute little church of St. Volbenk (Wolfgang of Regensburg) near Zelše, Slovenia.

Could st. Volbenk be a patron saint of kite flyers? See the whole KAP session and learn more about the church and the saint on our KAP website!

• By mystainedskin
      Quad Kites For Sale
      Prices include shipping.  No International shipping without someone vouching for you in a super good way...
      All prices negotiable. Selling for someone..I will relay..they reply quickly.
      All kites are New or Like New unless specified 
      Each Kite has included accessories (Minimum) :
      Sleeve (Generic or Original)
      Generic Handles
      Generic Spectra or Dyneema Quad Line Set  90#x65'
      Detailed pics upon request.

Hengda or Albatross Quads:
      Used Standard - Light color bleed in 1 spot. White slightly yellowed. Good Condition  $85.00
      New Standard                                                                                                                             $120.00
      New Standard                                                                                                                             $120.00
      New Vented                                                                                                                                $120.00
      5 Stack ( Standards) Multiple line sets and Handles                                                           $575.00
      Purple Standard       Discoloration at folds                                                                            $65.00    SOLD
      Small Yellow/White /Black                                                                                                       $75.00   

Lanyork Spider                                                                                                                            $100.00
      Revolution Exp      Red/ Black                                                                                                   $125.00
      Revolution SuperSonic                        Sail/Frame/Bag/extra rod                                         $225.00 

Not all Kites Pictured. Work on the rest this evening.

• By KAP Jasa
      Hello everyone!

We are two kite aerial photography enthusiasts - Janez and Saša -  from Ljubljana, Slovenia.

We would like to present you our just-launched, brand new kite aerial photography website!

All our adventures, mishaps, discoveries, stories and beauty from the air in one place, with info on KAP equipment, kite types, rigs and cameras, plus tips on how to do KAP science, and some links. 

Every visit, critique, comment and suggestion is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks and have a nice day!

KAP Jasa

• By John Barresi
      We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.
      Repeat of our March drawing, identical package!
      Three brand new digitally printed performance (quick dry) shirts in Large size (almost XL fit) each with the following graphics:
      Kite Forge (small breast logo, large back logo) Team KiteLife (small breast logo, large back logo) JB / KiteLife (small JB breast logo, large KiteLife logo and more on back)            
      Total prize value around $80, I do apologize for not having sizes available to choose from, these are left over from an earlier order as these are what I wear when I'm out "working" in the field(s).
      ==
      Remember, you must have an active KiteLife subscription to be entered, but you can sign up here!
      Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/359, and will be drawn on Apr 20th, 2018!
      Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!
    • By Pete Sobye
      I bought a Rev indoor, on a whim. Its Red White and Blue. In nearly new condition and it will come with a brand new set of lines, but no handles, as it didn't come to me with any.
      As Quads are my thing, I am looking for another rev, or other quad line kite WHY?? Possible PX with cash either way for the right kite.
      I am located in Cornwall UK but willing to post.
      Email me :- pete.sobye@icloud.com

• Upcoming Events