John Barresi

Kites... Life.

4 posts in this topic

John, as you know, I make my living as an writer and the editor of the Gypsy Journal RV newspaper, as well as publishing a 500+ word daily blog 365 days a year. It's a lot of work, so I more than understand where you're coming from. It takes a lot time.

Best wishes in whatever direction you and your lovely bride take in promoting kites and flying, and enjoying your life together.

Nick Russell

2 people like this

Thanks a lot Nick, I actually thought of you briefly while I was writing the article. :)

Ever onward!

2 people like this

I wish I had more to write about, I'd offer to write up an article, but I'm lucky to get to one festival per year, and my flying hours are severely diminished over the last year, so I don't have much solo flying to report on, either. That being said, if things change, I would be happy to contribute an article.

Kitelife has been there for me over the years, helping me progress from not really knowing much about the kites I had to a point where I feel comfortable helping others get into the fun. I think I've read all the articles, most of the archives (yes, I printed most of them) and I know I've watched all the videos ! Thank you for maintaining this spot for us all to gather, the only thing better than this on-line hangout is actually getting to meet some of the KiteLifers in person !

7 people like this