KiteLife Forum

Sunday 2 liner

Glitch

Well folks... Thought I should post somewhere other than introduction area.. Someone suggested I should buy a beetle just to see if I might enjoy 2 line kites. It came in the mail and I quickly opened the box as soon as I got home from work. I assembled and disassembled the kite a couple times measured the bridle to make sure everything was factory trued. Saturday I stretched the twisted wrap lines that came with the kite and cut them to equal length.

Sunday I went out and put the thing in the air! Winds were off and on but still surprised myself that I kept it up as much as I did... Never managed a upright landing on the edge of the window. Almost could do a slide... Lines felt pretty spongy.... Not as fast as I expected but still fun!

Put a couple single lines up for the wife for a while and just had a pretty good time in general...

Two lines are fun but I plan on dedicating myself to the rev kites when I get them... Already working 10 hour days and it looks like the engineering department wants more and more so might be going to 12 hour days 😖 👎 Not cool at all... Day job is sucking the life out of me...

Till then I'll keep watching JB videos and reading all the tips and tricks from you fine folks here on Kitelife.

One of these days I will snap some picks of the kites were flying. Wife picks some pretty colorful stuff!

Thanks as always to you folks who have taken the time to post experiences, help and suggestions helping the archive to grow. Seen some new member introductions..... Pretty cool stuff here...

Good evening...

• Like 3