KiteLife Forum

Can you identify this lines

DeafThunder

I got this awesome power kite as a gift from my Uncle Wendell

now, I wanted to know what kind of lines is this ? ... the quality on this line is beyond excellent and I love it.

20151109020143-e468429d-sm.jpg

I would like to fly this power kite line on my Rev ... I have tested it and it works ... it's between 100' - 120' ... but, it's 2 pair of different length that I have to re-adjust the line to make it even ... so I am hoping to find the same line, but with shorter length like 30', 60' and 120' for my Rev ... Thanks and any inputs are greatly appreciated.

I have only seen that line in older kite setups. In fact I just sold some in a vintage "lot" of kite line. I know that you may have had a flaw in one of your laser pro gold lines but nothing is perfect. I believe that Laser pro gold is the best you can buy, at least for the Rev. There is some new stuff a speed line by shanti for the quad but LPG is still the preferred. As far as power kites go, Andy at Ocean Shores Kites does a lot of power kites and also Kent at A Wind Of Change in Utah. They would be great to email and ask them questions about power kite lines. Good luck!