KiteLife Forum

Lost posts and PMs?

Hi all,

We're having some functional issues with one of the addons we use on this forum and had to restore an earlier database, which basically "turned back the clock" and erased stuff from the past couple days... I'm in the support cue with the software developers now to get everything back to tip top, but I believe general forum use (posts, messages, etc) should be ok now.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your patience! :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

We're having some functional issues with one of the addons we use on this forum and had to restore an earlier database, which basically "turned back the clock" and erased stuff from the past couple days... I'm in the support cue with the software developers now to get everything back to tip top, but I believe general forum use (posts, messages, etc) should be ok now.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your patience! :)

Glad to see you still on the job ! :bye1:

Didn't notice... I had deleted years worth of PMs just before the forum update because of a problem I was having with my account. I wasn't getting PMs, so just whacked the whole lot of them to try to fix that problem.

Glad the forum upgrade went well, I haven't seen any problems.