KiteLife Forum

Limited access

Sure, be happy to. Open tapatalk, choose "following", choose "Kite Life", swipe to "unread" section. On any of the blue marked topics, there are three symbols: star, 🌟, check box , and conversion bubble, . Hit the check box on one of these blue marked topics, and it should make it disappear, and not come back until a new comment is added to that topic. Now, either go back to "following" and in to "Kite Life" again, or instead swipe down to refresh the unread section, and you'll see the topic you already marked as "read" coming back to the unread section. Hope this helps.

Sure, be happy to. Open tapatalk, choose "following", choose "Kite Life", swipe to "unread" section. On any of the blue marked topics, there are three symbols: star, , check box , and conversion bubble, . Hit the check box on one of these blue marked topics, and it should make it disappear, and not come back until a new comment is added to that topic. Now, either go back to "following" and in to "Kite Life" again, or instead swipe down to refresh the unread section, and you'll see the topic you already marked as "read" coming back to the unread section. Hope this helps.

This is with Tapatalk android right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/2/2015 at 1:32 AM, SparkieRob said:

Couldn't replicate this. I did the one step and two step ways of marking as read.

I'll go through this post and revisit all of the mentioned glitches to see if they are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe you need to clear the cache and then try again ?

20 hours ago, John Barresi said:

Does this look like the screen we're talking about?

Sub forums tab shows nothing when I go to it - definitely seems like there should be something.

Yeah, John, that's what I'm getting.

It used to be that you would get all the site forum directories and sub directories when tapped on one of those and on and on. If you wanted to go to a specific section to submit a new post on a brand new topic, this would be the tapatalk menu to do it in, otherwise there is no option for it.