KiteLife Forum

Member tagging

FYI, it's now possible to tag other members in your posts, kind of like Twitter or Facebook... Just type @ and txt start typing the user name, you should then be able to pick from a drop down list - you can see tag examples with my KL teammates below.

@Flight Risk @mystainedskin @windpoacher

NOTE: This should be used with consideration, understanding that it's likely to trigger a notification to that member - but very useful in some situations. ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, makatakam said:

@SparkieRob, and why haven't you installed your new User Profile cover photo yet? Testing, 1, 2......testing, 1, 2.....

There was another whole sentence in front of what you see here. It got chopped when I clicked on Submit Reply. It said everything seems fine. A bit too hastily said?

@SparkieRob, and why haven't you installed your new User Profile cover photo yet? Testing, 1, 2......testing, 1, 2.....

Time zones are a killer. So is the 14hr work day. Just haven't had time. I'll get to it in a couple of days or so. I'll tag you in when I do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't ask for more. :)

Truthfully, things are going well - I think everyone knows I'm not put to "boom" KiteLife as a business, I'm all for simmering growth based on long term service and response to our offerings... That premise in mind, everything is on par with my expectations at the moment.

Always more to come, especially as my tools (like this forum) improve. :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...