KiteLife Forum

Am I missing something ?

RobB

Ahhh, the human resistance to change... gets stronger as you get older, or so I've found. Is it me... I can't find the 'reply' button on other threads. I found the button for 'create a new topic', and that seems to work.

If it's a glitch, I'm using Chrome on a PC. Usually worked best with the old version of the forum, but I haven't tried IE or Firefox.

UPdate...  I lost my reply buttons again, but I can edit this original post. I can also choose to 'like' someones' comment. If it goes like last night, I may be able to reply after adding to this post... let's see...

Nope... my 'reply' buttons still didn't come back. Strange, 'cause they were here this morning when I checked in.

OK, just checked another post, and I could reply to that one. I guess my user level isn't high enough to reply to posts in this particular category... but high enough to create a topic & edit it... just can't reply to it. Yes, this kinda stuff is funny to me, being a hardware tech. Things like this are why I gave up on programming & software in the 80's !

• Like 2

Currently, these seem to be the ways to reply...

1 - click "reply to this topic" button near top of topic.

2 - click "quote" on an individual post.

3 - scroll down the the quick reply box after the last post.

That being said, some off the bout tons aren't working as expected on iPhone, looking into that as we speak,

Let me know if this clarifies?