KiteLife Forum

Welcome Cato

John Barresi

Hello @Cato,

Welcome to KiteLife. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background.

Your profile - View Member

All the best, and welcome again! ;)

Hello Cato.  Join us in chat if possible.  Seems like most active time is from 6:30 PM Pacific & later.  Watch for the chat indicator & jump in.  Any topic is possible but it's mostly kites.

Just out here in the mountains, SHBKF 

• Like 1

Hey everyone!!

Finally getting the opportunity to sit down and say hi, sorry for the late response. My name is Andy Cato, from San Diego and I am very excited to be a part of the family. Already I have had a blast soaking up all the great reads and wisdom kite life has to offer. So thank you!!!!!

Along with my obvious love for flying, I love my friends and family. I have a daughter who is a year and a half old and she's already flying her rev. From rev's to my team hawaiin, i love em all. Excited to glean and contribute all that I can to this family. If you're ever in San Diego, make sure to contact me and I will make it your best trip ever!! 

Thanks again John and the crew for all you guys do, you inspire and encourage more than you know!!

Blessings, Andy

rev.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...