KiteLife Forum

SOLD Now for sale: WTT Revolution B2 Standard

Now changed to "FOR SALE"

$US185 shipped. Included is the same as is offered for trade.

Looking for a horse trade. 

Red and Grey with White centre B2 Standard. Sail is in 8.5/10 condition, still crisp and crunchy. No stretching, no thread pulls, no colour bleeds. Bridle has very little wear. End caps and bunjis still in great condition. A little fraying at either end of the LE pocket.  

Comes with:

2 and 3 wrap frames complete,

B2 bag,

Magic Sticks installed,

11" converted No Snag handles with #100 LPG Bridle leaders,

Shipped world wide from Australia.

Just want to trade kites, not money. 

My preference are for a comparable "night visible" type of coloured sail. Freestyle dual UL or Std or B Series Rev Std. Just the kite, bag and frame. I don't need handles, straps or lines. Depending on the Rev I could go without the frame. Would consider a well used but still fly able Pro or Shook too. 

Photos shortly. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rob,

Would you be interested in a Prism Eclipse? I have no idea on the year but it's been a while. It's in mint condition. I can't find any info on it on the web, however from looking at images, this one has the same panel layout (mine has different colors, darker) and the caption says SUL. I'll post a pic of mine if your curiosity is there: http://kite.org/kitetalk/index.php?/gallery/image/815-sule1a/

Your B2 is the exact scheme of my B-Std and also would look great with my other blue B2s.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Hasek said:

Hey Rob,

Would you be interested in a Prism Eclipse? I have no idea on the year but it's been a while. It's in mint condition. I can't find any info on it on the web, however from looking at images, this one has the same panel layout (mine has different colors, darker) and the caption says SUL. I'll post a pic of mine if your curiosity is there: http://kite.org/kitetalk/index.php?/gallery/image/815-sule1a/

Your B2 is the exact scheme of my B-Std and also would look great with my other blue B2s.

Really appreciate the offer but I'm not really after a SUL. The Eclipse is a very nice kite. Quite capable. Looking for something to throw around quite vigorously. Thank you for the interest. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmmmmm, should I be happy or sad that Santa Rob may make an appearance in February? :prop:

I am still interested if you decide to part with it sans trade.

You've got first dibs, don't worry mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...