KiteLife Forum

Sky Dog Jammin Kite Dodd Gross SOLD!

sold. sold. sold Hi, I am selling a brand new never flown Sky Dog Jammin kite in black, designed by Dodd Gross. This kite looks brand new and comes with sleeve, kite, line, winder and handles. I am sure it has been out of the bag and looked at like all kites but zero signs its has been flown. There was a little sticky residue on the back of the kite that I washed off but it left a slight little sheen of where the residue was, no biggie. Includes free USPS priority shipping to lower 48 states and payment is through paypal only. Save a few bucks on new kite. 

Asking $80

Honestly? 85% of the kites I try these days have the nose pulled way in (bridle point up), which always makes the kites feel anemic in my hands... Poor sail pressure, too soft in cornering and the nose/tail tends to rock sometimes... Exile, Ocius, whatever, I always end up dropping the bridle points down anywhere from 1"-2".

But that's just me I guess, old school. :) 

• Like 2

Guys Guys, you don't have to fight over the kite. I am open to offers and you can each have it half the year. ;-) 

I've already got one and can vouch for its capabilities. Plenty tricky. Plenty of fun. Well put together.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449850719.939139

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On February 15, 2016 at 3:30 PM, RobB said:

Wow, good thing the Jammin' kite sold ! I was finding it hard to resist at that price. Can't wait to see what 3wrap's selling next...

I posted that it sold in the title and the main ad but not below. will next time. Dude got a great deal, I am pretty easy when i can be. :-)

• Like 1