KiteLife Forum

Stillness & Clarity Hydrofoil Kite Surfing VIDEO

DeafThunder

Depends on your computer ... my computer barely able to watch 1080p 60f ... but 720p 60f is still AWESOME to watch ... of course, not lot of people have "money" ... I love to watch kite on this clarity and stillness video ...

JB's tutorial videos are brilliant ... sometime I wanted to yell others "STOP MOVING SO MUCH" ... or ... "is the rabid tiger chasing you while flying kite" ?

Be still and allow us to see more as a whole picture and clarity is a good advice ... especially with kite and hands-work (may required to have 2 camcorder, but not neccessary) ... 

Try not to do zoom in and out or way too close like Mr. Bean did 

Be still and grab big picture of kite and hands as much you can :) Thanks.

Most likely you will get alot more "excellent" feedback.

Of course, no one's perfect, but it is a good advice and it helps.

• Like 2

I can't wait to play with some more drone filming - got some crazy ideas for team and unusual locations, could make for some pretty edgy footage. :D

==

Just want to make sure I understand, no outstanding issues with the tutorial format I use?
(other than needing to add subtitling for all the tutorials of course)

I always tweak with each wave of tutorials, but the most recent format (like the one linked below) felt pretty good to me - possibly with the addition of more slow motion and different examples.

http://kitelife.com/forum/files/file/820-rev-tutorial-traveling-bicycle/

Always open to hearing suggestions, anytime. :)

• Like 1