KiteLife Forum

Revolution B series SOLD

I have a brand new Revolution B Series kite for sale. It has handles and lines and magic sticks. I put it together to look at it a year and a half ago but never flew it. I am asking $400 obo. I will post pics in the next couple days. My user name is Pacolyps on eBay if you want to look at feedback for me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Above are the pictures. As you can see it has a set of Race Frames as well as the Strong frames. I believe those are either 3 or 4 wrap. I have the lines unopened from the Kite Shoppe. Magic Sticks unopened and not installed. Handles, bag, stake, and DVD. Let me know if you would like any other pics. As stated before this is only the second time it has been put together.

• Like 1

Silver labels should be marked with a number of feathers - number of feathers = # of wraps. 3 feathers = 3 wraps. 4 feathers = 4 wraps. Yours are 4 wraps. 

The sail is a midvent, having one panel of mesh on each side.

What length magic sticks are they? 12" or 16"?

PS: the rods go on the back of the kite!

double check the handles size/length ... Are those both handle in exact same length ... one is smaller than other ...

... I have a pair like that by almost up to 3/4" shorter/longer and I did not even it out yet, but soon ... will do.

Good price and good looking set ... sorry that I already got one :)

Thanks for all the replies. I will get the length of the magic sticks and post them. I will also double check the handles and verify that they are the same length. Let me know if there are any other questions.

• Like 1

Must be a typo - all Rev factory handles are sold as "odd" sized - 11", 13", 15", etc. And they are measured before bending. After bending they are a bit shorter than the blank used.

Sorry - I see you meant the magic sticks!! My bad!!

10 hours ago, makatakam said:

The handles are the same length. What you see as a length difference is a combination of camera angle and optical illusion. The sticks are 16-inch, according to the packaging.

First, you do not have Pacolyps's handles and you are not Pacolyps, therefore you do not know the answer to my question about Pacolyps's handles ...

I agreed about the optical illusion, but explain my (stacked-on evenly) handles that comes with blast 2-4 I bought few weeks ago.

It's a simple question I asked Pacolyps about it.

I will let my Aunt/Uncle know about it, especially with magic stick that comes in handy for beginner, but not sure if they willing to spend that much.

explainthis1.jpg

explainthis2.jpg

These handles don't match. They appear to be from different production runs, judging from the tube diameter, the wrap spacing on the tubing and the color/finish and gauge of the hog rings. Did you purchase this set used? Even the vinyl caps and the top and bottom leader braid don't appear to match. 

Really good detail on the photos. Easy to see the differences. I think you received a mismatched pair.

• Like 2

I will take pictures of the handles again when I get home. I am sure they are the same. If not I have another kite and I will find the best matched pair and put them with the kite. I am sure the Kite Shoppe didn't send me something that was not correct. These have not been modded or even tied to a kite. If you have questions for me about the post please send me a private message. I will make the changes to the post based on the information that I get from those messages.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to buy it, if it was non-vented rev b, because I already have mid-vented rev b which is my first rev kite I bought. 

It's possible to trade my regular Rev 1 set plus green racing (2nd) frame set for it, but I am not ready to give my Rev 1 up yet,  because I am still practicing it with patience and compassion ... I love my Rev 1, but it doesn't love me completely yet ... :blink:

• Like 1