KiteLife Forum

Wind Power Sports [solved]

DeafThunder

https://www.facebook.com/WindPower-Sports-126206530728178/info?tab=overview

http://www.windpowersports.com/

and tried to phone them ... no answers.

according to windpowersports facebook's about us said "closed til tomorrow" but last post date is October 26, 2015

We have ordered a ozone 4-lines from them (I can cancel the order if needed) ... everything went through just fine and just wanted to know are they for real (scamadvisor said 100% legal) or closed for good.

Is his name is (I removed name), the owner ?

Thanks for your input and knowledge

I don't remember hearing anything else about them... they could be at a festival (when is NABX ?) or something like that. Just because their social media & website isn't up to date doesn't necessarily mean the worst. Kite folks are laid back, maybe you'll get a response in a week or so...

Just wondering, is Windpower Sports a Kitelife sponsor ? It's usually best to choose a recommended shop for best service...

Was your CC billed? Not sure on the company status. Corey posts often on FB, but doesn't mention the store.You might PM him on FB to see his status with the company?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452719235.764652

Unless there's some spelling differences...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, guys ... we got a phone call connected ... it's all good and Wind Power Sports sold all of his stuff to OceanShoreKites.com , sadly no online shopping at OSK ... WPS just refunded my PayPal immediately ... Extremely kind and honest guy ... Thanks, Wind Power Sports !!! Beautiful website, though and not sure why is that website still up and running as normal ... Sparkie or Wayne ... Will you contact him on facebook and ask him "why is that website still up and running as normal ?" ? ... Thanks.

Just bought oZone standard 4-lines 30m flying lines from AWindOfChange.com for my Rhombus Anum 7.2m from my Uncle's friend who broke his back (he is all good and fully recovery) with this kite with control bar and hardness at first try which is unexpected jerk-pull several years ago (he flow it once) ... he does not want it anymore ... so, my mother bought the "kite only" from him for total of $60 for me ... THANKS MOM !!! ... This kite with my old ozone little devil's 2 handles & lines (no control bar) flying power is AWESOME at 3 to 10 mph ... I was totally sweat (my shirt and pant too, even socks ... LOL) cause I flew it like 45 minutes straight ... then some more for the rest of the afternoon (temp was at 32F degrees) :) 

Here is a example of Rhombus Anum 7.2m kite video ... not me ... yet ... soon ...

It did carrying me like this guy's 2nd jump ... very gently, yet powerful and excellent cardio workout :D