KiteLife Forum

Wanted: Revolution Bazzer Eyes

2 hours ago, 3wrapframe said:

I have only ever seen one used one for sale, that was on eBay. I think $500 was the number. 

I came across one once a few years back on fb but I didn't have the funds to buy it at the time. It was a very reasonable price too. I was really bummed that I couldn't get it. 

10 hours ago, windwarrior said:

I came across one once a few years back on fb but I didn't have the funds to buy it at the time. It was a very reasonable price too. I was really bummed that I couldn't get it. 

That may have been the one I saw, maybe I've seen more than one for sale over the years, but remember seeing one used for half price of new... Keep watching those kites-for-sale pages, and be ready to call dibs ! For some, the hunt is more fun than the have !

2 hours ago, RobB said:

That may have been the one I saw, maybe I've seen more than one for sale over the years, but remember seeing one used for half price of new... Keep watching those kites-for-sale pages, and be ready to call dibs ! For some, the hunt is more fun than the have !

Yeah, it was an orange version set in bright green grass and lighting. Pretty sure there was just the one. Only guy that had it plastered all over fb.

18 hours ago, windwarrior said:

In some crazy scheme to make money they made more than one, you will have your chance lol. If I can find more than one Neos omega kite from more than 28 years ago I think the time will come when its right to get your very own Bazzer Eyes; But, it took 5 years to find those Neos kites. Its all about timing. In the mean time you can go this route- http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-arrive-4-line-control-stunt-kite-quad-line-kite-sport-kite-stunt-kite-2-4-/201546762894?hash=item2eed1f8a8e:g:lpUAAOSwDk5T-du~

Just kidding, just kidding. Wait for the real thing. 

3 hours ago, 3wrapframe said:

In some crazy scheme to make money they made more than one, you will have your chance lol. If I can find more than one Neos omega kite from more than 28 years ago I think the time will come when its right to get your very own Bazzer Eyes; But, it took 5 years to find those Neos kites. Its all about timing. In the mean time you can go this route- http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-arrive-4-line-control-stunt-kite-quad-line-kite-sport-kite-stunt-kite-2-4-/201546762894?hash=item2eed1f8a8e:g:lpUAAOSwDk5T-du~

Just kidding, just kidding. Wait for the real thing. 

Nice...